- Watch: Memorial Day is a reminder of the cost of freedom and ‘responsibility to steward that freedom well’
- Stop using veterans as political pawns and take actual health care reform steps
- 20 years after ‘Mission Accomplished’, our leaders can finally end the wars in Iraq
- #VAFail: Colorado veteran tells his story about the VA blocking his needed surgery
- Reintroduced Veterans Health Care Freedom Act would expand health care choice and remove barriers to care at the VA
- Demanding accountability: How Congress can protect health care choice for veterans
- #VAFail: The VA can fire its poorly performing staff. So why isn’t it?
- CVA’s Russ Duerstine joins American Potential podcast to discuss VA reforms
- #VAFail: Veteran takes his own life after being denied treatment for chronic pain. Rep. Greg Steube and CVA speak out.
- My VA Story: Former VA employee sheds light on a dream job turned nightmare